Managing the Process
The ADDIE Model provides a framework and structure for the entire training process from Start to Finish. It's important to begin by defining the aims of training, since training is meant to deliver business results! The evaluation component is the driver of the training process.
"You can't manage what you can't measure." - Drucker
- Analysis: Research, Pre-course ability
- Design: Objectives, Outline, Timeline, Workflow
- Development: Content, Review Edit, Revise
- Implementation: Train facilitators, Launch the course
- Evaluation: Measure performance